Thursday, May 27, 2010

Schools out!

Dear Summer,
We are ready for you! Schools out and we are ready to play. That is after the trip to the emergency room for stitches! Poor Em for falling off the stool. Poor sister missionaries for walking into the bloody mess. Poor me for telling them I am not less active (although I laughed to myself about it!) Bring on the flip flops, sunscreen, and 115 degree weather. We can take it. You can find us at the swim meets on Saturdays and the rec center every other day of the week. Well, as soon as the stitches come out!
love,
the bytes

4 comments:

  1. Bring it summer!! Poor Emily girl:( That is so sad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Emily, I am sorry. I miss you!! See you all next week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea you must own stock in the hospital by now....Poor Emily...Hope you are all doing better. I do have to agree I want the warm weather.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry, and I thought my first day of summer was going terrible! No trip to the ER yet for us, knock on wood!!!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete