Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sunday Evening Silence

One more Sunday down, thousands to go. Oh my. I am tired. In case you were wondering, school starts in two weeks. HALLELUJAH! Summer swim is over. The best part about it....Tyler's tiny swim trunks ( you would not believe how small they are!) You gotta love swim cap goggle smiles. SOOOOOO attractive!
When I lay in bed at night I think of really great posting ideas then when I sit down at the computer I forget them all. Oh well I will try again next time!
To the people in CANADA.
Dear tourists,
Puhlease bring us back our favorite candy bars...you know what they are! Don't disappoint. Oh yes, one more thing. Gracie is walking.
Toodles,
the bytes

2 comments:

  1. Oh Gracie we are so so proud of you! Don't worry we will raid all the little stores and bring you back some candy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome Andrea...I love reading about your family.

    ReplyDelete