Wednesday, July 29, 2009

summer daze

When you wake up in the morning and your house looks like this... And your kids are cleaning the playground with their electric toothbrushes like this....


It's a good thing there is a place like this...thank you Washington community center!

When the mom looks like this...thank you, no shower for two days...


and the baby is as sweet as this...




The twinsies are super swimmers like this.....





Lindsey is a nacho eater like this...






Emily our freckly fish like this....



We are sure glad we enjoyed the pool while it lasted because Eliza cleared the pool like this...when she had a attack of diarreah like this. We got out of there as fast as can be and mom declared it a Bajio grill night. Oh sweet cheese enchiladas!















9 comments:

  1. Wow! What a day! Cute blog and baby! Good luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe! That is quite the day! Everyone looks so good! I love your side pictures of everyone sleeping! Yay for your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I remember hearing this story before.... but it was the fillmore pool! Too funny. So glad to hear that Gracie is off the feeding tube! Your blog is very cute! Tena-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha! Thanks for the laugh! Why didn't you start blogging years ago? Oh, and hope today is just as fun (minus the dirty house, dirty toothbrushes & dirty swimming pool).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh. my. word. You are hillarious! Your kids are so cute, I love the play by play! I love how there is a roll of toilet paper on the chair in Tyler and Liza's room:) And were they really cleaning the playground with their toothbrushes? heehee, keep blogging it makes my day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh boy! What a day. It reminds me of one day when we were at Becky's house and the kids were in the bath tub while we were eating breakfast. Suddenly we heard you saying quite loudly, "Oh No! Oh No! Who pooped in the tub?" Got to love being a parent.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad you're blogging! Love the posts and love the description of your day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Andrea, I wish you lived closer so we could hang out! Us and our 5 kids and all the craziness that comes with it! You are an amazing mom to take them to the pool! Just last week I took my kids to a pool and 3 minutes after getting out of the pool, as I was carrying her on my hip, Libby had a case of diarrhea running down her legs! I was so grateful it didn't happen in the pool! I think you handled your situation perfectly! You have to find the humor in it! Thanks for sharing, so I don't feel so alone in my raising 5 kids!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey I went 2 days without a shower last week, and I don't have 5 kids (including an infant) so you're doing great! We missed you at Emily's shower, but it looks like you're having your own party out there! Ha ha! I'll see if I can find you coupons for more electric toothbrushes....

    ReplyDelete