Monday, July 27, 2009

Welcome to our blog:)

Thanks to my fabulous sister for keeping all of our family and friends updated on our darling Gracie! I couldn't have made it through the last 3 months without her support...thanks Sara! A ginormous (as Emily Brown would say) thanks to everyone for their support to our family while Gracie has been in the hospital. She has been home for two weeks and she is finally eating!!!!!!! I pulled her feeding tube on tuesday and we haven't needed it! She was 40 weeks on July 23 which might explain why she is FINALLY kicking it into gear! We have a home health nurse come once a week and last time she weighed her she was a whopping 7 pounds. Wahoo!















We have had a great week at Grandma and Grandpas. Since we can't leave town with Gracie I decided our summer vacation would be to drive to my parents house which is an astonishing 15 minutes from where we live! By the time I packed and got there I felt like we had traveled all day! Phew, we made it and had fun swimming with the Egbert kids and playing with my side kick Michelle! Calli and Court loved holding Gracie.


Michelle and I bought new exercise clothes and broke them in running around the house!





This Blog is dedicated to you Becky M. (or should I say Becky B.) my fellow blog stalker. I have now been sucked into the blogging world. We shall see how long this lasts! Make a comment, I know you are out there!

13 comments:

  1. Wow! Your blog is so cute:) Nice job. And I love the picture of you and Michelle, woo woo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so glad you have a blog! I love to keep up on what's going on in my cousins lives! My blog is private, so if you want an invite, just send an e-mail to bw0623@hotmail.com and I'll send you one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeahhh!!!!!! I knew you would cave! I love the background on your blog....you will have to teach me how to do that! Cute picture of little Gracie! I can't wait to see you all!! Welcome to the fun world of blogging. p.s. now you have to comment on mine every now and again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wahoo! I'm so happy you have joined! We have loved Sara's updates, but soooo super excited to get them more often.....Gracie is so beautiful! Way to be eating and getting chunky girl!!! You look great to Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo Hoo! Welcome to the wonderful and addicting world of blogging! Now we're going to have to gang up on the rest of the brown family to join! Gracie looks so good, I hope all is going well. I can't wait to meet her in person!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super Cute Blog Andrea! I'm so glad Gracie is home is and doing so well! I followed everything on Sara's blog and was greatful to have updates!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so glad she is doing so well! You look so good! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute blog! Welcome to the real world of blogging (unlike the fake world of blog stocking:)). So glad you get to have all 5 of your beautiful children home with you now... it was so great visiting all of you (minus Ben) for a bit last month.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you started a blog! Gracie is darling and we're glad she is home and doing better!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so proud of you for doing this! Your baby is too cute, and I am so glad she is doing so well! You and Michelle are darling! Have fun blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What I want to know is how Michelle got so tan running inside. Vacations are great, no matter how you get at them . . .
    Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome! Your blog is darling! Ethan says "ginormous" too and it's so funny! Gracie is beautiful and I can't wait to meet her in person. Hang in there Andrea. You are such a great mother, and I'm so excited to read your blog on a regular basis and get filled in on your life! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How sweet your baby is, and how cute are you?! I love your blog! You do such a great job! Keep it up! I love the picture of you and Michelle! When did she get all skinny? She looks great! Congrats on the big day, I am so glad Gracie is doing so good!

    ReplyDelete