Wednesday, February 24, 2010

two cute little things

A big gigantic thanks for the donations to the March of Dimes! Don't forget, there is still time to donate! Every little bit counts!
We are so excited to get a March for Babies down here in St. George! Gracie is quite possibly the most excited about it! She is greasing up her stroller wheels and practicing drinking out of a sippy cup in preparation for the big day! I am busy talking to family's and groups to get sponsors for this awesome event! Come and join us on March 27, the weather is going to be great!

Oh my word! Check out this tiny diet coke can...I am quite possibly in love! Thanks Sara!

3 comments:

  1. YOur post certainly was about 2 cute little things. I love them both see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I love them both too:) You are so cute, we are going to have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gracie is so cute!! I can't wait to see you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete