Sunday, March 14, 2010

big boys don't cry, unless you live with all sisters!

I was browsing through my photos tonight and found this priceless gem. Oh Tyler, you will be a good man being raised in between all these sisters. One day you will appreciate them!

We are coming off a week of spring break, and are exhausted from traveling to Henderson (not Las vegas!) and to Bloomington. Bloomington? What's that you say? Isn't that a meer 15 minute drive on I-15 from your house? To that I say, yes, yes, it is! We had the best vacation at a condo with a heated pool! Thanks to my awesome Aunt and Uncle! The cherry on top was a visit by the president of the Psychotic Mothers Society, Penelope Gertrude (aka Becky B.) for the first annual conference on psychotic mothering and how we LOVE it! A huge thanks to our husbands who put the kids to bed themselves for two nights! You are both the best!

p.s.
The Walk for babies is in less than two weeks! We can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. I love that picture! Your kids are so darling. It was so fun to have you visit us, I can't wait for you to come back! I am glad you had so much fun at the condo, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete