Thursday, December 10, 2009

Kirby,Kirby, Kirby

I let the Kirby salesman into my house tonight. He came by offering to clean one room of carpet in my house and I took him up on it. When I went to Logan to see little Sydney in October a huge mysterious stain appeared on the girls bedroom carpet. Nobody knows what happened including Ben, Grrrr. Everytime I walk by the room I see it. So tonight I jumped on the chance to remove it. I also didn't realize he was a vacuum salesman until he brought the Kirby box into my house. For all its worth it is one awesome vacuum. I couldn't believe the stuff it pulled from my carpet ewwwww gross! My 45 minutes of time was totally worth that stain getting removed. Thank you Kirby guy. My only suggestion is to not smoke right before you go try to sell a allergen reducing vacuum. I had to open the window to get rid of the smell.

On another note. Ben and I are the parents of three children instead of five for the next two days.
Can I tell you how great it is?
It is awesome! This is the life.
How do you feel Becky to be the parent of six kids? You are a saint! Thanks for the great snow pictures!

A conversation between mom, Tyler, and Eliza
mom: Stand together by the tree so I can take your picture.
Tyler: Okay
Eliza: Tyler, you smile for the picture and I will cry.
Tyler: Okay

4 comments:

  1. Ha ha Oh Eliza, you are so funny. And I didn't know about the stain! I am glad you got it out! Go Kirby man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, for getting out carpet stains!! I wish he would come to my house! We are having fun w/ the girls!! Next time it is Tyler and Eliza's turn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liza is so funny!! Can't wait to see you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pic :) What funny kids! K so I just sent you an invite to the family blog then there are links on it to mine and Lori's blogs or you can just click on my name above my comment here and it should show links to both blogs there. Happy blogging!!! :)

    ReplyDelete