Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas 2009

We wish you a Merry Christmas! And a happy new year!


Away in a manger...
He's making a list. Checking it twice. Going to find out who's naughty or nice...





All I want for Christmas
barbies...





ipod dock....



Unicycle....
umm a bike...a hammer...a let me think.


to be back with my mom!

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!



Dear Lori,

Thank you for the book about our kids. What a wonderful surprise to get in our mailbox. It is such a treasure to see what our kids were doing last summer "while Gracie grew." You are one amazing sister in law. THANK YOU!

Ben and Andrea


Dear mom,

I love the cupcake book! I can't wait to get baking!

Love,

Andrea


Dear Ben,

ooo la la. The earrings are beautiful, and shoes are the way to my heart.

I love you









1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you caught that shot of them beating on each other, hee hee. Such great memories:)

    ReplyDelete