Tuesday, December 1, 2009

top ten Thanksgiving 2009 highlights

Top ten Thanksgiving 2009 highlights

10. Making yams for the first time, and making everyone at Thanksgiving dinner tell me how great they thought they were!
9. Having only minor Squabbles between the 20 children bursting from the seams at my parents house!
8. Black Friday shopping and buying baby wash and new bottle nipples because I couldn't find anything I really wanted, and then waiting in line for an hour to buy them.
7. Eating breakfast at McDonalds after black Friday. I think our family enjoys McDonalds breakfast more than any other family I know!
6. Hanging out with my sisters.
5. Kissing Signey, Siggy, Syd NEY, as much as I wanted.
4. Kissing baby Randy's chubbiness as much as I wanted to.
3. Rapelling, actually doing it myself!
2. Rapelling, cheering for everyone else to conquer their fears!

and the number 1 Thanksgiving 2009 highlight
being with my family (doesn't that just make you want to say awwwww!)










5 comments:

  1. Yeah those yams were a party in my mouth! And Signey says hi. I have really started calling her Siggy, hee hee:) I will have to post Tylers funny comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it was so fun!!! Your rapelling pic looks great by the way. Great side view.....!!! love the top ten list. My mouth is watering thinking about those yams!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a blast! Loved reading your blog. Is that crazy that you have 4 girls and one boy? Haha does Tyler feel out numbered? Love the "worshiping Gracie" pic. That is epic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks so awesome! Glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete