Wednesday, August 19, 2009

brownieisms/ the honeymoon is over

Our house is small. Very, very small. Lately the only quiet place for Gracie to sleep is in my closet. It is dark and quiet, and she won't remember sleeping under all the clothes! She is back on oxygen after a day and a half without it. She just couldn't keep her saturation levels up. On Friday we go and meet with the Nicu doctors. I think that the "honeymoon" is over with Gracie. This week she has finally started demanding things like a "real"baby. I think it is kind of fun to have her cry and try to figure out what she needs. She also reached another milestone this week and she is finally smiling! Hip hip hooray! A few conversations with the Brown kids...
Mom: Liza, do you want marshmallow mateys for breakfast?
Liza: No, I don't eat the mateys, just the marshmallows.

Mom: What did you do at school today?
Tyler: Everything Mrs. Shelley told me too.

Emily: I have a new boyfriend.
Mom: Oh really, What's his name?
Emily: I don't know. He just does everything I tell him to.

3 comments:

  1. I am with Liza... I don't like the mateys:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily has a boyfriend? Not fair. She can't have one before I do. :0 hehe! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your little Brownie bites. My favorite Lizaism was during the sacrament as she looked for a piece of crustless bread she wispered to me "I'm allergic to crust...and milk" haha:)

    ReplyDelete