Tuesday, August 25, 2009

snips and snails...

I like to laundry. I know its weird, but I have come up with a really good system for doing it. One of the reasons I enjoy it is because after I wash the kids darks I am sure to find stuff like this resting on the bottom of the washer. It amazes me what little things Tyler finds to stuff his pockets full with. I am not great at checking pockets (just ask Ben about the time I washed and dried his blackberry :( ) so I always get a little surprise from Tyler. I love love boys. When I found out Tyler was a boy I filled the dresser with blue things. I would go into the nursery numerous times throughout the day and drink in the blueness of everything. It was so nice to see something other than pink!
He has to have spikey hair, and likes to pretend he is poking me with it!


Tyler is known for his hugs and kisses.



Kindergarten boy, wow five!



Swimming in his skivvys :) That's what happens when mom forgets the swimming suits.


...and puppy dog tails, thats what little boys are made of. Boy I am glad that I have a boy. I love you more than Disneyland:)





4 comments:

  1. I love him more than Disneyland too:) What a sweetie, he does give the best kisses! The girl he marries will be lucky:) Don't worry, I don't check pockets either and lots of Kleenex gets nice and clean in our washer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss him so much!! give him a kiss and a hug for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHHHH! My little boy-boy! I love him more than the whole world. (This is how our conversation went. Grandma I love you. Well, Tyler I love you more than the whole world. Grandma I love you more than Disneyland.) And that says it all!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO SWEET!! Boy, it must be a family trait, because I don't check pockets either....and lets just say that more than kleenex gets nice and clean in there......

    ReplyDelete