Thursday, November 19, 2009

All Hail Queen Gracie

I came into the living room tonight and this is what I found. A throne and three loyal subjects. When I saw Randy in his exer saucer I thought "hey Gracie could sit in one of those." Long story short. She can't. I always think she is bigger than she is. Today I proped her up with 4 blankets. It helped a little, now if she could just cooridinate her hands. I have high hopes that one day she will love this.
On another note she is 7 months old today. Tomorrow we go to the NICU graduate clinic to see all of our favorite doctors and nurses. She started her Synergis shots today. She will get one a month until next April to help her get through the RSV season. When they weighed her today she came in at 11 pounds 8 ounces! Wahoo she is growing!

How she spends most of her days, minus the exer saucer! Tyler has suction cup kisses. Check out the pucker on that boy!



6 comments:

  1. they are so cute!! I can't wait to see them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my word, your kids are hillarious! Sydney cant wait to borrow the super saucer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kids are so funny! I love reading about all the cute things they do and say!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! The baby is usually treated like royalty! How darling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so funny!! So creative! She WILL love the super saucer. I hope soon, for your sake!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is the cutest thing ever! I did do a good on the throne. Now Gracie is royalty! YEAH!
    Love,Lindsey

    ReplyDelete