Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sunday, Sunday

Sunday, November 1
We have a saying in St. George.
What happens at grandmas stays at grandmas! That is until grandma emails the picture to me! Eliza got to have a sleep over at grandma and grandpas last Sunday night.
The highlights.
1. Wearing grandpas shirt to Costco, and nothing else (at least she had a bow in her hair!)
2. Putting grandmas lipstick on herself.
3. Drinking a whole can of Diet Coke by herself. Birthday pie at Grandmas and Grandpas




1st day of being 9 and 7. We love new birthday clothes and boots.

Sunday, November 8

A letter to mother nature:
Dear Mother Nature,
Today was not so bad. Usually Sunday is on of the craziest days of the week! Today was fun! We went outside and enjoyed our reward for making it through yet another St. George summer. 70 degree weather in November! On the days we thought we were going to die of the heat I thought of you, lovely November and your cool, sunny, blue skied days. We celebrated with a picnic, bike derby and game of tag. Please enjoy the enclosed pictures. A token of our gratitude for the cool weather.
Love,
Ben, Andrea, Lindsey, Emily, Tyler, Eliza, and Gracie


Sporting the appropriate attire for a fall day.

note to self: Stretch before playing tag with the kids, it doesn't hurt so bad after!
Do all 9 year olds make bunny ears in pictures?

Practicing for Thanksgiving.


When you are tired of swinging on the swing, climb on the roof.
Grandma was the designated Gracie holder.

Is it mean to think my baby looks like Dopey?
Lining up for the bike ramp.
Grandpa KineevalThe leaves are finally changing colors

p.s.
when I was downloading the pictures from my camera I found this one. I let Lindsey take my camera one afternoon and she must have taken this the day my new washer was delivered. The funny thing is is that the Lowes delivery guy must have taken the picture. Make a delivery, take a picture, all in a days work!

















7 comments:

  1. Hooray for nice fall days!! Your kids are so so cute:) Love the birthday outfits. Don't worry that your baby looks like dopey, sometimes I think my baby looks like Gizmo from Gremlins:) hee hee I want to come to a fall party at your house too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so you know there are still things that happened at grandma's that I will never tell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun, fun day!! Sara and I loved the pictures of the kids on top of the tree house and in the tree! Holy Cow! Dare Devil Children!!! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gracie is so stinkin cute!! I love that pic of Liza too! You have such cute kids!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh hey, where did you get Emily's boots?? I totally want some! I can wear a size 5 in little girls! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Your family always seems to do such neat things together. It looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! Andrea, you seem happy and at peace for a mother of five! You really have to roll with the punches don't you? I completely understand!

    ReplyDelete