Tuesday, November 10, 2009

SHOES

I will do just about anything for a pair of cute shoes. Tonight this includes going to a teeny bopper store (DEB). Wearing Bens Sweatshirt, ugly cargo pants, no make up and sporting a Dorothy Hammill hair style, (I too have been blessed with fabulous hair like Sara's.) When I got there the only pair left was a size 10. Too big. When I asked the 16 year old where they have other stores so one of my great sisters could go buy me some she said " I think they have a store in Ogden, Sandy, Provo, and Sandy." Then she said "We didn't get very many pairs of those, they really aren't the style of this store." No kidding, next time I need a pair of hooker boots I will be stopping by. I bought them anyway because drum roll please... for $3.50 I COULD NOT pass them up. So here's to you Becky my sister with size 10 feet and absolutely no time or will power to shop for shoes, Happy Thanksgiving! And to the rest of you with a little time on your hands and you live in Ogden, Sandy, Provo, or Sandy, I wear a size 8.

3 comments:

  1. YEAHHHH!!!!!! I am so excited! Thanks for taking such good care of me!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Cute Shoes Batman! Lucky Becky! When I live in Vegas I will buy you cute stuff:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are such cute shoes! I want some! Sara, will you buy me cute stuff??

    ReplyDelete