Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Greetings from the fifth

Gracie says hi! I've said it before and I will say it again...Spoons and fruit snack wrappers make the best toys! This weekend Michelle tried to throw away the swedish fish wrapper I have kept in my purse for three days. I nearly had a come apart, do not throw away Gracies favorite toy! As for the Bumbo, what a great invention. I only wish it had a different name like, well I don't know. Just not Bumbo, that word makes me cringe.
Is it possible to be allergic to the cold and snow? The last two times I was up north I have itched and scratched myself to death. My poor nose was raw :( Today it is cold and overcast and I am itching again. Maybe it is psychological.
Two more things.
1. I am now enrolled at Dixie state. Oh boy, I feel old.
2. We are the March of Dimes Ambassadors for Southern Utah. Wish us luck!

4 comments:

  1. Dear Gracie,
    I miss you so much. Tell your mom to get over her "cold allergy" and come bring you all to visit me. I am lonely up here in the frozen north. I love you!!
    Love,
    Auntie Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo! I'm so glad you are Ambassadors! You will be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. l can relate with the wrapper. Only someone with a child at that age can understand WHY you have this random wrapper floating around. Ohhhh the importance of the crinkly wrapper. =) You must know that sometimes I sit in awe that you have FIVE children. And they are all so beautiful, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am borrowing dads computer, I am so glad to see a new post! I will remember the wrapper trick, my purse is so full of garbage all the time I am sure it will be no problem:) I am so excited to help with the March of Dimes!

    ReplyDelete