Tuesday, April 27, 2010

goldfish and birthday surprises

Have you ever felt like you were feeding your child cat food when you gave them colored goldfish crackers? I have. Here kitty kitty
Caution
This video contains footage of a mother at 7:00 in the morning, whose sleep the previous night was disturbed by a sweaty 4 year old in a monkey costume... who decided to sleep in the middle of the bed... with her furry arm all over her mothers face. This video also contains a women in all her morning glory, which to some may not be a pretty sight (I can't believe I am posting this.) This video may also contain a mother who was too occupied to get out the camera to take a picture of her sons 6th birthday so her husband caught it all sideways on his phone.
YOU have been warned!

Happy Birthday Tyler, I bet you are glad you came to a house full of girls!

In case you were wondering, this reaction is usually the reason I buy everything in triplicate.

8 comments:

  1. Oh poor little Tyler, one day he will look back and laugh about these stories! :) I am so glad you posted this video because I am pretty sure that every person on this earth with more than one kid has had this happen! Happy Birthday Tyler. Oh and now I will never be able to have Syd eat those crackers, gross! Here kitty kitty, you crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, gotta love the drama of a birthday morning....!! Stick to your guns Tyler and enjoy that new toy! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL... that video was awesome! Kids are so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehehehe! Thanks so much for brightening my morning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Tyler! Stick up for yourself with all those sisters! I know what it is like to have older sisters too! HEHEHE (love you guys!!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Listen girls! Be nice to Emily- you are all more like her than you remember. (Well, maybe not Becky.) I did buy everything in triplicate. Remember the Rose Petal Doll. Sara you did not like Lemon Merigue, Becky always got everything you wanted. We have had many a tearful Christmas morning and you all turned out realy well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Andrea I always think of Cat food when I buy those crackers...Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Laughing hysterically. Tears falling!

    ReplyDelete