Wednesday, April 21, 2010

New day

New paint New pictures




New family (well not really) (frame courtesty of the DI and Home Depot)



New sleeping arrangements. I am finally taking down the co-sleeper. Gracie has been sleeping in our closet. She decided she was ready to come out:)


It's a new day. I have had tons of things I wanted to get done today. I think I got about a half a ton done. We have a crawler so that means I need to (want to) get rid of the choking hazards around my house. Poor barbie has no more shoes and Tylers teeny tiny treasures are up on a high shelf. Now that I have rid my house of these things Tyler wants Legos for his birthday next week....hmm not the big ones the REAL ones. This is a huge step in my life. Ask my family. If they can't play with the toy outside I don't want to get it. I will have to debate that one in my head. After I finished working and getting Eliza and Gracie settled down for quiet time and a nap. I heated up my plate of leftover Thai food and sat down in the fat chair in my room to kick my feet back. Then the school called. I should have known it would be to good to be true. Emily fell in a puddle (of course she did, pretty sure the fall looked like a jump) could you bring her new clothes. By the time I got home the Thai food looked like yuck. My house stunk. I have a headache. The beautiful rain has stirred up some sort of pollen and I think I am going to scratch my face off. Bedtime can't come soon enough. School is going to be out too soon. I still have to pick up the carpool kids even though my own kids rode their bikes to school which reminds me. Tyler needs a new bike. Santa made a mistake and bought the wrong size bike. Tyler now rides Emily's old pink bike. He doesn't care. Just the kids at school do:( I have to admit I was a little embarrassed watching my darling boy ride the pink bike home from school. Oh man. And now the big question of the day...
To facebook or not to facebook....that is the question


6 comments:

  1. I heart the red look on your house! Poor Tyler, buy the kid some leggos!:) You should totally facebook, it's how you find out all of the family gossip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the pictures!!! I want them!! The paint looks great too! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I TOTALLY agree on the lego thing! Haydn wants "real" Legos and I cringe at the thought of them! Facebook!! You will never have to go to another class or family reunion again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok her I am! I tell you I always read your blogs and love them but never comment! But this one is a very important decision that not only affects your life but mine also :) I miss you! So... my vote (which counts for ALOT!) FACEBOOK!!!!! My day sounded just like yours, you could read all about it on facebook. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh I really thought I would wake up to a new friend on facebook this morning??? I was a little disappointed!

    ReplyDelete