Saturday, October 31, 2009

Look what we got trick-or-treating!
Sorry for the blurry- I think you get the idea, way too much candy!

Halloween meomories 2009
What is your favorite part of Halloween?
Lindsey-going to everybody's house and gettin' candy.
Emily- mine too!
Tyler-That you get lots of candy.
Eliza-going trick or treating.
Grandma-seeing all my cute little kids dressed up.
Grandpa-handing out candy to the trick or treaters.
Ben-eating the kids candy!
Andrea-bedtime, so I can eat their stuff!

Spiderman, Elphaba, Cheeky monkey


Punkin' butter


Princess Lindsey


Happy Halloween from our house to yours!








6 comments:

  1. I think that is so cute!But you can't eat my candy while i'm asleep.You know i'll eventully find out!So you better not!Love,your adorable doughter Lindsey Loo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea - Remember when Sara would take all her candy to school in her backpack so I wouldn't eat it during the day!!! You know Linz will "eventully" find out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's true mom, I caught on quick! So that first picture almost made me wet my pants, hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pic of Gracie w/ the glasses!!! I don't remember Sara taking the candy to school...So funny, I have tears rolling down my face.....!!!Your kids look adorable!!! Love Emilys witch hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha!! i literally laughed out loud at gracies glasses!! i love you guys so much!! can't wait to see you and hug you and kiss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Andrea! I can't believe you have a blog and that I found you. I'm on bed rest for the rest of my pregnancy and apparently searching for the end of the internet. I hope you don't mind if we peek in on your family from now and then. You can find us at www.rileyanderika.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete