Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Party!

Sunday is Lindsey and Emilys birthday. Now I Know I am crazy, 20 friends, 2 birthday girls! Today Hannah Montana drove by our house in a limo and left a note in our mailbox for the birthday girls (it's ok to tell little white lies, right?)

Dear girls,
I am so excited that you are at Lindsey and Emily's birthday party! Will you please help them find some things for the party? Stay together and only go to the houses you know.
When you are finished come home and be ready to start pumpin' up the party!
love,
Hannah Montana
xoxoxo
Who would of thought that letter would have been such a big hit! You should have heard them SCREAM!

The hunt was on.
birthday candle Check
balloon Check
paper cup Check
Cute Brother Baker didn't realize he had to give only one thing on the list. He rounded up the whole list and presented it in plastic bag. Poor guy must have thought we were crazy. He said to me "you wouldn't mind if I don't invite them in?" Hey, even I wouldn't invite all of them in!


Emily-banana cupcakes
Lindsey- chocolate cupcakes

Happy Birthday Party my big girls!




4 comments:

  1. Ahhhh! I want Hannah to leave me notes in my mailbox! What a fun party:) Where did you get the cute cupcakes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara-I made the cupcakes:) So mom looked at them and said "oh those are so cute" Then she put her glasses on and exclaimed (in true grandma Joyce style)"oh those are sooooo cute they have little sprinkles on them, they are so darling!" My question to you is did you make sure she looked at Sydney with her glasses on? Maybe she didn't really get a good look! I think she got glasses a year after Lindsey was born, maybe she never knew what she really looked like! Kiss Sydney on the lips for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooooo fun!!!! You gotta love a bunch of girls in love with Hannah Montana! There is nothing like it! Darling cupcakes! I am very impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are mom of the year!! those cupcakes are DARLING! and 20 girls! wow! happy birthday girls!!

    ReplyDelete