Thursday, October 1, 2009

10 pounds and 120 dollars

Can you believe this girl weighs in at a whopping ten pounds now? Way to go Gracie! 4 kids selling lemonade

1 mom and baby supervising

1 cute sign holder

1 lemonade tester

120 dollar profit, priceless
We have a friend who is nine years old. Last December she was diagnosed with bone cancer. A few months ago her foot had to be amputated. Lindsey wanted to have a lemonade stand and donate the profits to Darby's family.
4 kids+4 gallons of lemondade=120.00
Today I saw the goodness in people. Today I was a proud mother.





8 comments:

  1. All I can say is that is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute! I miss your kids, good for them for wanting to help! Gracie is getting so big!! I am so proud of her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I have tears in my eyes. That is so sweet. Good for you for helping them do this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing!! It did actually make me cry! Its awesome that she realizes that she can make a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your kids (and you). They are so great, what a wonderful thing to do for their friend! And way to grow Gracie girl, woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What wonderful kids!...What a wonderful family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That made me cry! I love you all so much! Good Job Brown kids!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also teared up. I rarely do that. I think becoming a mom is making my tear ducts more active.

    ReplyDelete