Friday, October 9, 2009

two things for my very pregnant sister

First:
Sara, guess who got to practice holding a baby today?! You should have heard my kids scream "NEIL" when they opened the door. Currently he is giving Eliza a ride around the block in his car (Rachels car.) What a great Uncle. We sure love him (especially since he brings great treats!) Second:
I went to see this movie last night. I really like it. If you are bored while Neil is gone tonight grab Rach and go see it!



One more thing. I can't wait to see your baby!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word! Thanks for that picture:) He will be a good dad:) I am glad to know you liked that movie, Rachel and I already rented Hannah Montana though ;) I can't wait to see my baby too, how does next weekend sound? Love and Stuff
    The Pregnant Girl

    ReplyDelete