Friday, October 2, 2009

postcard from Carillon Beach, fast forward 25 years

Dear Becky, Ryan, Amanda, and Carlos.
I thought I would give you a taste of what we will look like when we are vacationing 25 years from now. I don't know about you but it looks awesome!
see you soon
Andrea Hey Randy, Do you think any of these things are swimming around Lake Powell?
No Garth, those were craw dads! Maybe I should give it a little smooch. It is soooo cute!

Wait, I didn't know that Derek went on this trip. Oh wait, thats Uncle Walt, the backwards hat through me for a loop!


Hey Ann, don't you have a purse made of one of these things?

No Stephanie I don't, but maybe I should it is pretty awesome!

Wow, I can't wait for this!





5 comments:

  1. Hee hee, I can't stop giggling...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I commented the other day but it looks like it didn't post. That's hilarious! I could handle a vacation in a place like that - sans alligators!

    ReplyDelete