Friday, September 18, 2009

changes in attitude/changes in latitude

I am about to have a change in attitude. For five days I can do nothing but sit and read and think with a daily nap thrown in here and there for the mom. Today the veranda tomorrow the beach.....
What can be better than that you ask? Maybe a baby with humidity hair.
The view from my napping spot today



The stairs to my own private beach.




Toes in fresh unmarked sand. Yes my feet are swollen.




My very own footprints.





Tomorrows napping place.
Sundays napping place. Pretty soon these babies will be decked out with pillows and umbrellas and diet coke and oh yes, me!

The napping house











Can you feel it? Can you smell it? Close your eyes....and relax!







first dip











seashells for the brownie bites who are living it up in Fillmore.










Self portrait.






3 comments:

  1. Oh my word! Everything looks amazing! I am so glad you are finally having your getaway! I hope it makes you feel like a new woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahahahahahaah!!!! Not fair!!!!! I want to be there!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I literally took a deep cleansing breath reading that post! It looks so beautiful! Enjoy yourself! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete