Sunday, September 20, 2009

oh my!

The two most frequent words said in this house, oh my. Everytime I turn around I find those words escaping my lips. When I walk up the six flights of stairs, oh my. When I walk into the living room, with its crisp white walls reflecting the emerald water, oh my. When I sit on the beach, oh my. When mom spots a pod of dolphins from her third floor perch, oh my. When the sun sets, oh my. This place is amazing, restorative, and soul stirring.
I love my hat, Gracie, not so much


beach, hat, sunglasses, diet coke, book (thanks becky m) oh my.


body boarding at sunset, oh my



how romantic, oh my




good night!

2 comments:

  1. Rachel and Sara say-
    No fair! Oh my! Glad you are having a wonderful time:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you are having a wonderful time and that you are finding that healing that you needed. Beautiful pictures too!

    ReplyDelete