Saturday, September 19, 2009

the napping house


thoughts on today.
1. today was a day of rest
2. Tranquility, mother knows best
3. I can still read a book in one day
4. Accomplishing nothing (everything I wanted to do)
5. napping during the day to the sound of the surf is highly underated

the napping house


don't you just love a deep sleep?



finally dressed at 4 pm to venture out into Panama City

mother daughter team




enjoying a much needed vacation





My sister sara has a gift for finding funny signs. I am learning from her. Here are a few for her (poor girl, nesting in the final month of her pregnancy.)
If you are caught in a rip currant tips. My favorite
1. Know how to swim
how about don't go in the water let alone the ocean if you can't swim. You are just asking for trouble!









What happened to those bumps









Seriously. Ben wants to know how much knowledge it takes?





























very big shark








the funny thing is that I didn't know that ginormous plastic sharks swim in the ocean











okay














Sharkys
mom: fish tacos
dad: seafood diane


































ben: fish plate
andrea: fish tacos


















gracie: breast milk on the rocks

















the battery died in the car.
Gracie praying please start!














upcoming events:
1. more napping at the napping house
2. one more book to read in the series
3. night time walking on the beach
4. Snorkeling
5. swimming with dolphins on a three hour tour
See you tomorrow



4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the fun update and pictures! I hope you have a wonderful time and relax and read and sleep and do nothing all that you want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracie is such a lucky girl!!! I miss her!!! You guys look like you are having wuch a good time! I want to swim with dolphins!!! Plan something extra fun for my spring break!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the signs were hilarious!! I think you are definately developing a talent for locating them. You will make Sara proud! Keep having a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andrea- I am so proud of you for finding and taking pictures of funny signs. You are the greatest blogger! And the breast milk on the rocks, haha, I am dying! I am glad you are having a good time!

    ReplyDelete