Thursday, September 24, 2009

home again, home again, jiggety jig!

Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
We love the sand and the shells that mom and dad brought back. Could you please bring us some more? Thanks,
The Brownie Bites


We're back.


Here is a rundown of our trip home.




8:05 pm arrive in Salt Lake


Ben: That was a great trip, I miss the kids.


Andrea: It sure was, let's get going to Fillmore and see them.




10:15 pm Fillmore


Ben: Grab the kids and lets get going, its a good thing that they are all asleep, it will be a nice trip home.


Andrea: Look how sweet they look when they are sleeping, I missed them.




10:25 pm In the car


Ben: This could be the best trip to st. george ever, wait I spoke too soon.


Lindsey: I am hungry, why can't we stop at a gas station and get something to eat?


Ben: Because it is too late.


Lindsey: But, I am starving, I think I am going to die I am so hungry, why can't we stop.


Ben: I already told you.


Lindsey: (crying and talking way too loud) Why, I am hungry.


Ben: Why don't you try telling me something fun that you did at grandmas?


Lindsey: I can't, I am too hungry.


Andrea: I think you are tired, try to go to sleep so you don't wake everyone else up.


Tyler: Why is everyone talking so loud? I want to go to sleep. WAIT, I left my shoes.


Andrea: no you didn't, I got them.


Tyler: (crying) are you sure?


Emily: "Tyler stop crying, I am going to hit you"


Andrea: Don't hit, Tyler stop crying, Lindsey we are not stopping for something to eat it is 11:00 pm, that is the middle of the night!


Ben: Go to sleep!




lots of screaming and crying, lots and lots.




12:30 am


Andrea: Ben are you still awake?


Ben: Yes, stop asking me!


Andrea: (looking at the kids in the back of the van.) That was a short vacation (sigh)


Ben: Way too short!




1:15 am St. George


Ben: We're home


Andrea: yipee


Ben: let's haul the kids in.


Andrea: They are pretty cute, when they are sleeping.


Ben: Let's go back to Florida.


Andrea: I couldn't agree more.

4 comments:

  1. Haha, you crack me up. I can totally hear your kids talking! You are so cute to bring them a little bit of the beach:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! Oh, and my blog template is from delightfuldots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! I loved that. Good luck getting back into the swing of things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can hear all of their little voices in my head! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete